Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY PASSION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY

Hye , Assalamualaikum..
I loved great pictures and beautiful panorama. That's why one of my hobby and passion is photography . It was started during my primary school ,during that time it was not well-equipped like what we had right now. I like to see a picture of mine ,see how i looked like and during that wonder years i always wonder everything , how it was made ,how they captured and lots more question in my head .I  can still remember very well , the first picture of mine was with my family , i was sitting infront , maybe that time i was 1-2 years old !
                                                                                                                                       
( first picture ) didnt i looked so innocent isn't it? hehe

ok,this is what i meant ,guess  which one is me ? I was sitting 2nd from right ,next to my brother , and next to me is my sisters , norini &  kak wa, ...soo young .....hehe. If only my 2 other siblings ( chik muk & chu )  is include in this photo , but at that time they were not born yet ! hehe:).

Starting from there,  more and more pictures i kept and until now i had more than 6000 picture of mines including views and other pictures that i had captured .

But due to technology , u no need to bring your DSLR everywhere you go  , ur smartphone is smart enough to capture picture,so i chooose android coz i am not a fan of  ISOS  .  I like to snap pic , i like to take selfies , until  now i had about approximately 12000's  of pics taken by my phone only .


( i think this is the one of my best shot  during my early stage of photography ) ...i guess ...what say you ? )



( can u believe this picture was taken at the roof of my house ! , my house backyard )
,I planted this rambutan tree 11 years ago, i brought the it all over from Bintulu

(money plant got flower! can u see it ? (at the middle,  was half covered and hiding by its leaves )   




                                          some people called this "cempaka cina" plant as a good feng-shui flower  , i planted it myself



baby tortoise belong's to my son , his friend gave it to him ,but was surrended back :) ,cute isn't it ?


(klcc shot )




sunset at Bintulu waterfront




a palm tree splitted into 2 branches ..photo taken in Cheras Perdana


this coconut tree was planted by my dad behind our house in kampung , it got its own
special memory wherebuy you can plug and eat



                                                                    
how wonderful and beautiful sky created by most merciful  Allah

                                                                     

and many more picture . My Hubby and i , we had  common hobbies , both interested in photography ,
so we enjoyed taking picture , and enjoy seeing beautiful view at the time taking some shots,can called it a mutual appreciation interest. ..until now , until we meet again and will broadcast more picture ok ...bye now.

1 comment: